Pre-Season Jitters: New Meal Plan and just plain rambles

Sunday, December 12, 2010

So today I am just going to ramble, I was talking to Muna last night discussing holiday plans etc. plans for track season, her website, houses ya know just stuff. Anyway so I looked down lastnite at my stomach and i said it's time to change my diet. So here it is for pre-season training days:

Breakfast:
Grapes
Oatmeal 1 cup
2 eggs
Whole milk
Tea

Lunch:

3 Chicken thighs
1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes
GreenBeans
Strawberries
Orange Juice

Dinner:

Soup
Broccoli
Slice Garlic Bread
Rice Pudding
Steak or Meatballs


So that should get me through a few days keep me from being bored ya know? yeah anyway so how has hanukkah been? what my christmas folks doing? Man I just did some abs they made me feel great. One thing I love about working out is how good it makes you feel. I am still mastering how I respond to everything in this universe. It's been a rough fall season I can't wait! but in this moment I am experiencing so much joy, I don't know if it's joy of the future but all I can focus on is this present moment. See you on track!

Shalom

1 comments:

Dr. Rae said...

This is good! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories