I'm getting my fat life together!!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Ok so I have done it again! I have gotten fat as hell! This doesn't sit well with my morals and what I stand for! If you not sure what I stand for, it's fitness! Health! Wellness and natural holistic living. I call it all Christ consciousness! The mind of Christ is what we need to change, I'm not selling religion I'm selling you on power. The power to change your life inside out! Next Monday August 12th 2013 I start my journey it's a long road to get back world class! I know I have to change my unyielding ways. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Well the Elohim is with me and I intend to bend and grow my mind, body and spirit into a place I have never known.
#herbagang #herbalife #zipknowsFitness #fitness #fitclub #wellness #supplements #naturalsupplements #mlb #nfl #sportsagent #cnn #health #yoga #kmt #transformation #christ #rest #christconciousness 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories