Meditation

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have been meditating for around 6 years. It's something that I enjoy and allows me to center my soul. Many don't consider the soul consciousness or subconscious mind in their daily living because we haven't been taught about the soul. I will save that lesson for another post. Meditation is connector of the soul mind and body. Try closing your eyes and emptying your thoughts to have a pure mind. Allow gratitude for all that is present. Shut off the chatter. When I'm having trouble I use the PSiO Mindbooster it's a way to increase productivity and release stress. NFL athletes are using it to release stress for pre game and after hard practices. For more info  www.psiousa.com

#Christconsciousnesses #meditation #HealthyMind #bestlifeever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories