It's been awhile.... so let's catch up

Sunday, March 6, 2011

So it's March in L.A. and hey what better place to be than here... My mom came and spent the week with me and we had a blast some great moments, I saw my LAKERS at Staples beat up on the Bobcats.. and it was great. After speaking with a few of my college buddies they were asking me when I was going to start training again, since the All star break, Grammy, Image awards, Tron Day etc. It's time to switch gears, well here it is the great 2011 is 3 months in. I worked out at home this evening some one quit in the middle won't say any names but it wasn't me! I love at home work outs because they allow me to meditate and use my static stretching to help my fibers stay limber for the long road ahead. I am being slighty gaurded about my next 3 months but let's just say Monday I will post my workout and meal plans that me and the team will be using it's Gould Season ladies and gents let's roll!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories