The Struggle with my addiction and how I'm getting through it..

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Most folks won't discuss their struggles in the open and I am a very private person however for years I have struggled with this addiction from the time I was young boy. I am addicted to candy.. not just one particular candy but gummies are my fave. I also just enjoy eating candy its like a disorder.. starting November 1st I have decided to go cold turkey on something that has been apart of my life for so long.. I know most would laugh but this is serious I run through boxes of fruit snacks in a day. I am working through this and I have a 17k dental bill to show how it has effected not only my health but my mind because litterally cant go an hour with out imagining something sweet chewy tasting. So keep me in your prayers as the struggle continues...
Follow me on Twitter...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories